Connecting children with their (own) nature
Nature makes us grow!
NATURE-BASED EDUCATION …
Outdoor nature program
- 1h or 1.5h English-speaking sessions
- Every week, Rain or Shine, Beatrixpark Amsterdam
- Family time (my parent & me) or Kids-only
Joyful and meaningful time
- Our core values: enthusiasm & link to nature
- Montessori-inspired: autonomy & joy of learning
Connecting kids with nature
- They will observe, wonder, exercise, and have a blast with Nature
- They will learn how to respect their (own) nature and the others’
...THAT HELPS CHILDREN GROW*
More enthusiastic & creative
- Children discover a life-sized and challenging environment,
- …that awakens emotions and offers founding experiences,
- …stimulating problem-solving skills.
More focused & well-adjusted
- Research shows that early nature experiences make them happier.
- Spending active time in nature helps them think and focus at school.
More relaxed & healthier
- They climb, run and stretch all their senses in a peaceful environment.
- They grow inner strengths breathing fresh air, benefiting from the unique chemistry of nature.
*Nature and Health, The influence of nature on social, psychological and physical well-being, GEZONDHEIDSRAAD – HEALTH COUNCIL OF THE NETHERLANDS
Spending time in nature offers children a lifetime of benefits
RAIN OR SHINE?
Research shows that outdoor play whatever the weather is a great way to grow happier and more resilient children. The benefits of spending time outside outweigh the inconvenience.
There is no such things as bad weather, only bad clothes
L.A Mc Gurck
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS
Need creative ways to give the outdoors back to your children? Excited about Naya Nature programme and events? We won’t spam you. Unsubscribe anytime you want.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Tell us your favourite ways to enjoy nature in the city. No matter where you are located, there is always a natural place just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed, be it a street or a balcony. Come along with us!