JOIN THE COMMUNITY!
Naya Nature is a social business which gathers a community of people sharing a diagnostic and a vision : Nature makes us grow. We need to deepen our connections to nature. We are responsible to give children nature back. The pledge of Naya Nature’s community is to empower children to change the world.
You can help us in many ways:
- We are currently looking for adults and accompanied children volunteers willing to help us in the garden! (see below)
- Spread the word: talk about us and about what we do! Word of mouth is so much nicer than institutional communication.
- Share your own tips about making children enjoy and discover nature: it will inspire others
- Join our workshops and conferences, bring your friends!
- Donate what you don’t use anymore (see list of our needs below)
- Join the Nature Mediators team
- Offer your competences, or an hour of your time for voluntary missions, take part in civic projects for the city
Donate what you don’t use anymore:
VOLUNTEERING TEAM OF GARDENERS
Gardening actively stimulates the body and the mind, helps us regulating our emotions and stress and so much more ! Taking care of plants means taking care of ourselves !
Join one of our team members and put your hands on the soil on Fridays, from 3:30 to 5:00 pm. It’s a nice occasion to learn gardening, meet like-minded people and share a friendly moment.
Subscription fees: 100€ per year.
Attendance is flexible but please inform us if you drop-off the volunteers team (fees are not refundable in any case).
I am interested in joining the volunteering team of gardeners
JOINT OUR NATURE MEDIATORS TEAM
Do you want to give sense to your work? Do you have a strong experience with children ? Are you passionate about nature? Come and talk to us!
SHARE WITH US
Tell us how you enjoy Nature in Amsterdam, share your tips with other nature lovers. No matter your location, there is always a natural place which is just waiting to be enjoyed or discovered, be it a street or a balcony. We would love to have you join us.
Our Partners in crime
We share the same values and we aspire to make the biggest impact for our kids today and for everyone in the future. We move forward together, hand in hand!